REGULATION OF THE SINGLE TICKET
These Regulations define the criteria and methods of use of the Single Ticket for the sea transport service for all routes to and from Capri.
1. The companies participating in the initiative are SNAV, NLG – Navigazione Libera del Golfo, Alicost, Alilauro Gruson, Alilauro;
2. The Single Ticket can be used only for the routes to and from Capri and can be purchased at any of the points of sale of the companies participating in the initiative.
3. The Single Ticket can be used for the journey carried out by the shipping company indicated on the ticket or alternatively for other journeys (previous or subsequent and during the entire day of validity of the ticket) carried out by the same company or by other shipping companies belonging to the initiative;
4. If the Single Ticket is used for a journey other than that indicated on the Single Ticket, carried out by the same or by other shipping companies, the Customer will need to go to the ticket office, 15 minutes before the departure of the journey indicated on the ticket, to exchange the Single Ticket. Any more or less price differences, depending on the route and the service chosen, must be reimbursed to the customer or paid by the customer. In the hours of greater turnout, for the use of the single ticket on journeys also of different companies, having the same destination, it will be sufficient to show the ticket to the boarding staff, provided that between the time of the chosen ride and the time of the ride indicated on the single ticket, there is no more than 30 minutes.
5. The services on the routes to and from Capri served by the companies participating in the initiative are carried out on the dates and according to the times shown on special tables made available to users and published on its website, the ticket offices and the departure and arrival docks;
6. In the event of failure to provide the transport service for reasons attributable to the shipping company that issued the Single Ticket, the customer has the possibility to use the Single Ticket on the same route within seven days following the cancellation or to obtain a refund of the price. of the ticket, upon request (accompanied by a copy of the ticket) to be presented in writing at the ticket office within the same seven-day term.
METHOD OF RECOVERY-REFUND TICKETS
Failure to provide the transport service for reasons attributable to the shipping company: methods of refunding / recovering the ticket
In cases of failure to provide the service for reasons attributable to the shipping company, the passenger who, within seven days following the cancellation of the service, intends to use the ticket on the same route, must first go to the ticket office to allow the issuance of the new ticket. The issue will take place without the application of any surcharge.
In the same cases, the passenger who intends to obtain a refund of the price must submit a written request accompanied by a copy of the ticket at the ticket office within the same seven-day period indicated above.
NLG – Navigazione Libera del Golfo S.r.l. undertakes to reimburse the price of the ticket within 15 working days of submitting the request.