Consult the Conditions of Carriage.
We remind you that for tickets purchased online in case of cancellation of the trip due to the passenger, the booking fees will not be refunded and tickets will be refunded with a 30% penalty, provided that the ticket has been regularly canceled, as described below. specified. Cancellations must be notified by completing this online form, no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure. After this deadline, the ticket cannot be canceled and, therefore, refunded. The refund amounts will be reversed to the credit card used to purchase tickets online.
The rights deriving from the contract for the transport of persons, baggage and vehicles are prescribed with the expiry of the terms provided for in articles 4.1.8 and 4.3.8 of the navigation code.
Art. 4.1.8 / PRESCRIPTION:
- The rights deriving from the contract for the carriage of persons and unchecked baggage expire six months from the passenger’s arrival at the destination or, in case of non-arrival, from the day on which the passenger should have arrived.
- The rights deriving from the contract for the transport of checked baggage expire one year from the delivery of the baggage or, in the event of loss, from the day on which it should have been returned.
- In transports that start out of Europe or countries bordering the Mediterranean, the limitation of the rights indicated in the preceding paragraphs takes place after one year.
Art. 4.3.8 / REQUIREMENT:
- The rights deriving from the contract for the transport of things expire six months from the return of the things, and, in the event of total loss, from the day on which the things should have arrived at their destination or, in the transport of certain things, from the day indicated in article 4.5.6.
- In transports that begin or end outside Europe or countries bordering the Mediterranean, the prescription is fulfilled after one year.
With this form it is not possible to request a refund for tickets purchased at the airport ticket office.